Great News! You can start booking tee-times for groups of up to four, BUT there are a few changes and restrictions that everyone must follow starting May 29th.
- ALL GOLFERS MUST ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING and CDC PROTOCOLS
- Foursomes are permitted
- Tee-times are every 10 minutes
- Riding carts are permitted with single riders only, unless from the same household. (based on availability)
- No rental clubs
- Power carts, pull carts, merchandise, and range tokens will be available for sale outside the pro shop.
- Driving range is open with limited capacity, off of the mats only. First come, first serve.
- All practice putting and chipping greens adjacent to the clubhouse are closed.
- The restaurant is open for take-out or dining on the outdoor patio.
- No walk-ons, you need to have a tee-time before you arrive
- Prepayment is required
- No cash accepted in the golf shop or the restaurant
3 options for booking tee-times – Beginning April 27th
On The Phone
Give us a call at (847) 835-0250. This method of booking should be your last option, booking hours will be limited. A credit card payment will be required to complete the reservation.