The Senior Membership card for the 2019 golf season is now available for purchase. The fee for the membership card is $25.00, and can save you up to $17.00 on your round each time you play. Must be 60 years of age or older to qualify.
|2019 Rates||9 - Holes||18 - Holes|
|Weekday||$23.00||$26.00||Monday - Thursday|
|Friday - senior rate available before 7:30am and after 2:30pm|
2019 Added Benefits at the Glencoe Park District's Fitness Center
Take advantage of this FREE Glencoe Fitness Center offer to stay in shape all season long! The offer is open to all 2019 senior membership card holders.
All Senior Members Will Receive:
- One Month FREE Trial to the Glencoe Park District Fitness Center
- Reduced Monthly Memberships
- All Non-Residents $35.00 per month.
- Resident Super Seniors (65 and older) $18.00 per month
- Resident Seniors (under 65) $29.00 per month
How to Redeem
Your One Month FREE Trial can be redeemed at the Takiff Center Front Desk Monday-Friday 5:30am-9pm or Saturday/Sunday 7:00am-5:00pm.
Glencoe Park District
999 Green Bay Road
Glencoe, IL, 60022
Senior Membership Information
- All golfers 60 years old and up qualify.
- No Residency Required.
- Valid anytime Monday - Thursday.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays after 2:30 p.m.
- Valid during the 2019 golf season (March 1st - December 31st 2019).
- Senior Membership is non transferable.
- No refunds will be given for membership purchases.
- Requirements: At time of purchase golfer must have an I.D. to show proof of age.