The PGA Jr league is designed to bring a “Little League” atmosphere to the game of golf. The PGAJL is a fun, social and inclusive opportunity for boys and girls, ages 13 and under, to learn and enjoy the game of golf from PGA Professionals. Like many other recreational youth sports, participants wear numbered jerseys and play on teams with friends. This is a great way to get kids involved with the game of a lifetime!
PGA Jr. League Participants Receive:
- Team Jerseys, Golf Balls, and member bag tag
- 6 weekly practice sessions with instruction from PGA Professionals
- Included range balls for all practice sessions
- Greens fees for all 9-hole scramble matches (up to 4)
- Deadline to register is May 1st
- Registration fee is $300 and includes uniform, instruction, greens fees, practice balls, bag tags, and golf balls.
- Practices begin Monday, June 12th from 5-6 pm and end Monday, July 24th
- Matches begin in June and will end in July
- Match dates are TBD
- Registration Link PGA Junior League Online Registration