Tuesday Twilight League
Tuesday Twilight League
Due to an overwhelming demand for the Wednesday evening league, the Glencoe Golf Club has added an additional Tuesday evening league!!
- Begins June 6th
- Runs for 9 weeks (no league on July 4th)
- Weekly prizes will be awarded to winners.
Ages 18+ are eligible to participate. League members must have an official CDGA or USGA handicap to compete in “Net” events. No residency is required to join the league.
The membership fee is $50.00 and includes weekly on course contests and a season long cumulative competition. Season long competition will use 4 lowest net scores and 4 lowest gross scores out of 9-week season; members do not have to be present every week in order to qualify. Prizes will be awarded for both competitions.
All members must have an official USGA handicap to participate in weekly net competitions. CDGA memberships are available for an additional $50.00 fee. Third-party handicap sites such as myscorecard.com are acceptable as long as they are USGA certified handicaps.
- Green fees and cart/pull cart rental fees must be paid weekly:
- $29.00 to walk, $44.00 to ride
- Members will have the option to walk or ride but maintain proper pace of play.
- Member can play beyond the 9 regulation holes of the league at no additional fee.
- Tuesday Evenings
- Tee times begin at 4:45 PM
- Sign up with a friend or as a foursome, pairing requests will be honored.
- Call to reserve your tee-time up to two weeks out on league days.
Rotating weekly events will feature a different format, game, and/or contest with prizes awarded for winners. All prizes are awarded in golf shop credit and may be used for any purchase at the Glencoe Golf Club (excluding restaurant.) All credits must be used by November of 2023.
Calendar of Weekly Events
June 6th: Individual Low Net by age, Long Drive
June 13th: Closest to the Pin #7, Long Putt Made (w/age divisions)
June 20th: Long Drive #5 (w/ age divisions), Closest to Pin in 2
June 27th: Individual Low Net by age divisions, Fewest Putts
July 4th: No League Day
July 11th: 2-person best ball w/ blind partners, Closest to Crooked Line
July 18th: Closest to the Pin in 2 Shots #8, Closest to the Pin #7
July 25th: Longest Putt Made #3, Straightest Drive
August 1st: Throw em’ out, low net…throw out 2 worst holes! Low Net
August 8th: Final week for league, multiple events.
USGA rules will govern all play:
- *All out of bounds played as penalty areas (drop nearest point where ball last crossed hazard. Player receives 1 stroke penalty)
- *Maximum score of double par on each hole
- *Members without an official USGA handicap will play at scratch.
- *Members responsible for posting ALL league and non-league scores for handicaps.
- *Members must adhere to the GGC pace of play policy (2 hours 10 minutes or better)