The Twilight League was created to offer its members the opportunity to; participate in weekly golf competitions, meet other golf enthusiasts and to become part of the Glencoe Golf Club community.
- Begins Wednesday, June 6th
- Runs for 9 consecutive weeks
All ages 21+ are eligible to compete. Participants must have an official CDGA or USGA handicap to participate in all net events. No residency is required to join the league. USGA rules will govern all play.
The membership fee for 2018 is $45.00 and includes weekly contests and end of season awards. All members must have an official USGA handicap to participate in weekly competitions. CDGA memberships are available for an additional $40.00. Third-party handicap sites such as myscorecard.com are acceptable as long as they are USGA certified handicaps.
- Green fees and electric cart or pull cart rental fees due each week
- $24.00 to walk or $35.00 to ride
- Tee times begin at 5:00pm
- Members call to register for tee times by 6:00pm on the Monday prior to league play
- Tee times will be emailed to members on Tuesday night
- Sign up with a friend, pairing requests will be honored
- Members may be flighted based on their handicap depending on annual participation
Each week will feature a different format, game, and/or contest with prizes for winners. Members will accumulate points for placing and or participating in weekly events. Awards will be given to top finishing individuals at the end of the season. Weekly events are included with the membership fee.
Weekly events may include:
- Individual low net
- Blind bogey competition
- Closest to the pin, long drive, and longest putt made contests
- Blind partner best ball
- Stableford scoring
- 2-man best ball (guest day)
- Gross skins game
- Final week will include a golf social and awards following play. Appetizers will be served along with beverage specials; season long prizes will be awarded to winners.