- This event has passed.
The Village of Glencoe’s Tri-Club Challenge
June 12 @ 7:30 am - 6:30 pm
Come enjoy this full-day event equipped with the following:
- 27 holes of golf riding; 9 holes at each of the Golf Club’s in Glencoe
- Continental Breakfast, BBQ Lunch and Hors d'oeuvres
- Forecaddies at Lake Shore CC and Skokie CC
- Tee gifts featuring the exclusive Tri-Club logo
- Prizes for individual on course contests at each Club
- A $10,000 Hole in One contest
Tri-Club Challenge Schedule- June 12, 2019
Lake Shore Country Club
7:30-8:45 Event Check-In, Range Warm Up and Breakfast
9:00-Shotgun Start at Lake Shore CC
11:30-Transition in your car to Glencoe Golf Club
Glencoe Golf Club
11:45-12:45 BBQ Lunch
12:45-Shotgun Start at Glencoe Golf Club
3:15-Transition in your car to Skokie CC
Skokie Country Club
4:00-Shotgun Start at Skokie CC
Logistics: Guests golf bags will be managed by staff throughout the event. Golf bags will be transported from course to course and placed on the riding carts at each of the Clubs. After the final round is played golf bags will be placed in the turn around for easy pick-up.
Format: Each golfer may play their own ball. Prizes will be awarded for on course contests at each of the facilities; closest to the pin, long putt, closest to the pin in two shots and straight drive.
- Registration fee: $250 per guest
- Field is limited to 88
- First come first served
- $25.00 of the fee will benefit the Friends of the Glencoe Golf Club and is fully deductible
- Alcoholic drinks are not included in the registration fee
- Rain or Shine: The Tri-Club Challenge does not offer a back-up event date in the event of uncooperative weather, and it does not offer refunds.
- Registration is limited to ONE per person.
- Due to the high demand for this event a wait list will be created once we have reached our maximum capacity. Additional tee times may become available and will be awarded in the order in which they were received.