- This event has passed.
Ladies Intermediate Series
May 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until May 30, 2019
Over these four sessions, a refresher of technique will be covered for both long and short game. From there, the majority of this class will cover developing a better awareness for specialty shots including recovery shots from trouble areas, difficult lies for the short game and course strategy. In addition to specialty shots, the class will include best practices for improving skills around the green and improved accuracy inside 75 yards with the express interest to improve your score this season.
$225 for the series
(4 sessions) or $60 per session
*Golf clubs provided if needed
- A major focus on the most important areas where you can improve your score and enjoyment of your golf game with technical reminders and skill exercises
- Driver consistency and distance
- Approach shots to the green inside 75 yards
- Shots from on and close to the green
- Individual instruction combined with the general group instruction – everyone will have their own projects to practice in between classes in addition to general concepts learned.
- Time spent on course. We want to cover trouble shots, rules and general play.