- This event has passed.
Ladies 2020 – Performance
Recurring event see all
May 14 @ 12:45 pm – 2:15 pm
Suitable for students beyond the beginner level, looking to sharpen their scoring skills
- A major focus on the most important areas where you can improve your scoring ability and enjoyment of your golf game with technical reminders and skill exercises
- Driver consistency and distance
- Approach shots to the green inside 75 yards
- Shots from on and close to the green
- Individual instruction combined with the general group instruction – everyone will have their own projects to practice in between classes in addition to general concepts learned.
- Small group size to allow for increased on course time during sessions
|Series 1 Schedule|
|Thursdays (5/7, 5/14, 5/21, 5/28)||12:45 pm – 2:15 pm|