If you are feeling sick at all do not come to the golf course. Also, if you are in a high-risk category, we ask that you please take extra precautions or reconsider waiting until further notice from the CDC.
PLAY IT SAFE
For your safety, and the safety of staff, the following modifications are in place.
Upon arrival at the golf course:
- ALL GOLFERS MUST ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING and CDC PROTOCOLS
- MAINTAIN A MINIMUM OF 6 FEET DISTANCE FROM OTHERS AT ALL TIMES
- PRACTICE PROPER HANDWASHING/HYGIENE
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR EYES, NOSE, MOUTH, FACE
- COVER ALL COUGHS AND SNEEZES WITH YOUR ELBOW
- IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL, PLEASE STAY HOME.
- Twosomes only.
- The golf course is open for walking only, no power carts. (except persons with disabilities/physical limitations, contact pro shop for verification)
- Pull cart rentals are not allowed.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your tee time to minimize gathering.
- The clubhouse bathrooms will be available; the restaurant is currently closed.
- No food, beverage or water fountains are available. Please bring a full, reusable, water bottle.
- Follow the signage from the parking lot to begin the no-touch check-in process.
- Tee time intervals have been extended to 15 minutes to reinforce social distancing.
- All practice facilities including putting greens, driving range, and chipping greens are CLOSED.
- Download the Glencoe Golf Club app for scorecard and GPS.
On the golf course:
- All cups have been raised to alleviate touch points.
- Flagsticks must be left in the hole. USGA rules permit leaving the flag in the hole while putting.
- Rakes have been removed from all bunkers. Please smooth out sand before leaving the bunker as much as possible. Free relief from unkept areas of any bunker (Local Rule.)
- There will be no ball washers, please bring a wet towel.
- Do not pick up random golf balls, no ball hawking.
- Please do not plan on sharing clubs with anyone else.
- Please avoid handshakes and high-fives and other typical behaviors that would violate the social distancing requirements.