The Village respectfully makes reasonable expectations that players be aware of the guidelines set forth by the state and federal laws applying to COVID-19. Therefore, the Village respectfully makes reasonable expectations that players acknowledge it is their responsibility to comply with state/federal laws and guidelines including not playing and staying home if experiencing any mild to severe illnesses or any symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, and potentially respiratory distress.
Upon arrival at the golf course:
- IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL, PLEASE STAY HOME.
- ALL GOLFERS MUST ADHERE TO CDC GUIDELINES
- PRACTICE PROPER HANDWASHING/HYGIENE
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR EYES, NOSE, MOUTH, FACE
- COVER ALL COUGHS AND SNEEZES WITH YOUR ELBOW
On the golf course:
- Flagsticks may be left in the hole to avoid touch points. USGA rules do permit leaving the flag in the hole while putting.
- Bunker guidelines – if you choose not to use a rake, please smooth out the sand before leaving the bunker as much as possible with your foot. LOCAL RULE-Free relief from unkept areas of any bunker.
- Please avoid handshakes and high-fives and other typical behaviors that involve contact.