Upon arrival at the golf course:
- ALL GOLFERS MUST ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING and CDC PROTOCOLS
- MAINTAIN A MINIMUM OF 6 FEET DISTANCE FROM OTHERS AT ALL TIMES
- PRACTICE PROPER HANDWASHING/HYGIENE
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR EYES, NOSE, MOUTH, FACE
- COVER ALL COUGHS AND SNEEZES WITH YOUR ELBOW
- IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL, PLEASE STAY HOME.
On the golf course:
- All cups have been raised to alleviate touch points.
- Flagsticks must be left in the hole. USGA rules permit leaving the flag in the hole while putting.
- Rakes have been removed from all bunkers. Please smooth out sand before leaving the bunker as much as possible. Free relief from unkept areas of any bunker (Local Rule.)
- There will be no ball washers, please bring a wet towel.
- Do not pick up random golf balls, no ball hawking.
- Please do not plan on sharing clubs with anyone else.
- Please avoid handshakes and high-fives and other typical behaviors that would violate the social distancing requirements.