2013 Permanent Tee-Times
The 2013 permanent tee time package offers 19-weeks of reserved tee times, walking, on either Saturday or Sunday mornings. The season will begin on the weekend of May 4th / 5th and continue through the weekend of September 7th / 8th. A complete foursome is required to obtain a permanent tee time.
The fees are $1,160 per player ($4,640 PER TEE-TIME) there is a cash discount available that would bring the fee to $1,125 per player ($4,500 PER TEE TIME).
The package includes 19 rounds of golf at your assigned tee time, a CDGA handicap membership, a Glencoe Golf Club memento tee-gift, and special events.
Sign up and Payment
All 2012 permanent tee time holders are eligible to renew their current permanent tee time for 2012 prior to releasing the times to the public. To secure your tee time, full payment for the foursome is required by March 1st 2013.
The foursome’s captain must register the entire foursome, please have full contact information for all four players. If you are in need of additional players to create a foursome, please contact the pro shop, as we may be able to assist you with filling open spots.
Golfers interested in joining the permanent tee time program that are not part of a foursome please contact the pro shop to be placed on a wait list.
Payment must be made by check or cash only to receive the cash discount.
Checks can be made payable to: GLENCOE GOLF CLUB.
If payment is not made by March 1st the tee time will be moved into open tee time designation. On March 2nd at 8:30 a.m., any permanent tee times that have not made their full payment will become available and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Permanent Tee-Time Policy
- Permanent tee time foursomes are expected to play at their assigned starting time, rain or shine, unless the course is closed by the head professional or superintendent.
- In the event that management closes the course due to inclement weather, foursomes will be issued rain checks valid for one round of weekend golf per person. These rain checks may be redeemed on any day of the remaining golf season, provided a tee time is available. No credits will be issued for the following season.
- Under no circumstances will a cash refund be granted.
- Any participant of a perm-tee time who does not play in a particular week (even with advance notice) is not eligible for a rain check, refund, or alternate means of golf. Weekend Perm times will be treated like season tickets for a sporting event. If the course is open for play and you as a perm tee-time holder cannot make it; you may pass your spot onto anyone you choose, but cannot expect any type of refund or rain check from the pro shop.
- Each foursome is expected to maintain pace of play as posted. Tee times beginning before 8:00am are required to finish in four hours, after an 8:00am start a finish time of 4 hours and 15 minutes is required.
- Foursomes who do not continually keep pace may lose their permanent tee time spot or be asked to move to a later time.
- Foursomes must report to the pro shop 15 minutes before their scheduled tee off time. Failure to report on time will allow the Glencoe Golf Club to consider you as a “no show” and your time will be skipped.
- Groups that miss their time due to weather may not tee off in their original queue and will be put at the first available open spot.
SINGLE GOLFERS NEEDED!!! Looking for a guaranteed game each weekend but don't have a
dependable group to play with? Let us pair you with three permanent tee time members who are looking for additional players.
Click the link below to contact the Head Golf Professional Matt Radde with any questions