This class will build on the Golf 101 class for women and will focus on introducing the golfer to the course. Instructors will develop students’ course management skills by focusing on club selection, reading greens and putts, playing from difficult lies, and short game strategies. Sessions will also focus on best practices for improving skills around the green and improving accuracy from the scoring zone 60 yards and in to improve scores.
- A major focus on the most important areas where you can improve your score and enjoyment of your golf game with technical reminders and skill exercises.
- Driver consistency and distance
- Approach shots to the green inside 75 yards
- Shots from on and close to the green
- Individual instruction combined with the general group instruction - everyone will have their own projects to practice in between classes in addition to general concepts learned.
- Time spent on course. We want to cover trouble shots, rules and general play.
*** In addition to the group classes, credit to schedule One FREE 30 minute private lesson